View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 05:36 PM

Default Personal Attack : The man has no shame

This is Limbaugh speaking, and pay close attention. This is how a bully ducks and weaves and "apologizes" when he has no more lies to hide behind:

[ QUOTE ]
I stand corrected. I've seen [Michael J. Fox] on Boston Legal. I've seen him on a number of stand-up appearances. I know he's got it; it's pitiable that he has the disease. It is a debilitating disease, and I understand that fully. All I'm saying is I've never seen him the way he appears in this commercial for Claire McCaskill. So I will bigly, hugely admit that I was wrong, and I will apologize to Michael J. Fox, if I am wrong in characterizing his behavior on this commercial as an act, especially since people are telling me they have seen him this way on other interviews and in other television appearances.

[/ QUOTE ]

"If I'm wrong" ??

Limbaugh goes on to state that he's got [ QUOTE ]
a plethora of e-mails from people saying Michael J. Fox has admitted in interviews that he goes off his medication for Parkinson's disease when he appears before Congress or other groups as a means of illustrating the ravages of the disease.

[/ QUOTE ]So after he sorta, kinda, not-really apoligizes to Michael J. Fox, he then cowardly, shamelessly insuls Fox again, only now he says that others are calling Fox a liar and a fraud. Link to Limbaugh

Ah, the undying McCarthy tactics.

Mickey Brausch