View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 02:43 PM

Default Re: 2,000 BB \"downswing\" with graphs!

[ QUOTE ]
How much are you up/down $-wise with rakeback and bonuses in this stretch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I deleted that database when I played midstakes, I did not think it would ever be useful again. I was somewhere between 1,5-2,5 on all stakes from 1/2 to 3/6. Bonuses was great, in all it was very profitable, especially at 1/2 where you received more bonus than you actually paid in rake (they changed it later I think). The games were tough in the sense that they were not loose, but the players were extremely predictable, so when you had their betting, raising and folding ranges right, it was just to step one level above and beat them. Not much psychology, almost no shania faced and almost no shania needed.

Btw, in the beginning I also got completely crushed at 1/2 there, like butchered, it was very different from other sites. Same thing happened to me when I first played at Party and when I first played at Wsex, and all 3 times it forced me to improve/adjust significantly, so arguing that you are a winner because you were a winner at another site or was a winner 2 years ago as OP does is a baseless statement.