Thread: THE GRIND
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 01:32 AM

Default THE GRIND

god i [censored] hate grinding. there is so much grind to life. i don't understand how people can do it. i can understand the people who are too stupid, but not everyone is that way. cashiers? how could you do that all day? how could your mind take it?

yeah ok, there is when you are not at work and the people you work with, but, come on. how far does that go? most people work 8 hours a day. those blocks of time are still a lot. and the people around you? they are probably all dumb apes and even if they can entertain for a little, it can never be all the time or even most of the time. a lot of it will be based on sex.

[censored] poker. even poker is such a grind. i've come to dread it unless i'm 1-2 tabling and playing shorthanded, but god do i love that. i make sick amounts of money for the little work i do when i grind and it's not even hard work, but i can't do it.

maybe that's why the lower class does a lot more drugs than upper class. they need them to get through the day and their lives. they have to sedate their brain and make themselves dumber. i think that people can only be so smart and beyond that, they wouldn't be able to function. being too smart trapped in a human body would be a living hell.