View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 07:53 PM

Default *** Official College Football Week 8 Thread ***

Didn't see one yet so I thought I'd get it going because I don't have hockey tix tonight and I have to wait for my friends to get back.

Rumors swirling in Ann Arbor that Adrian Arrington might be suspended for some disciplinary reason. Probably beat a homeless guy with his helmet or something. I heard from a guy who works in the Athletic Department who says he isn't playing, but conflicting info has been posted elsewhere, so I dunno. Last hurdle for the Wolverines before a showdown in Columbus.

I'd add more about Big Ten games, but there is very little of note. Wisconsin-Purdue is the only other game of remote interest. Wiscy could well go 11-1 this year despite being not that great, although they're not really a bad team either (15 or so IMO, but if they go 11-1 they'll be #8 or something). Purdue has a decent record but hasn't impressed. Sucks for them to blow their two year break from OSU and UM (that shouldn't be allowed, BTW: you miss two teams, but you should never get to miss those two at the same time).