View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Micros Pic Thread - NC

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When you lighten up, you can see she's a bit on the fatty side! Pink bra strips are atrocious and the hairdo was fabricated by a ZOMG LAG hairdresser! Nah ... can't be worth too many FPPs ... maybe a signup bonus from nakedpoker.com?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hope for YOU that she's not Wookie's better half. Otherwise beware of his legendary creativity when it comes to punishing people!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Wookie is dumb enough to post his better half's puicture in the forum - there is absolutely nothing good that can come out of it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for punishment, WTF ... I am entitled to have my own opinion that I can express in the forum. The vast majority here treat the forum old timers as sacred cows - they can say nothing wrong, they can do nothing wrong, and Wookie and every keystroke of their keyboard is a touch of genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your first statement here is true. I'd never post pics of my gf, if I had one (currently single, but not likely for long). Your second statement, meh. If you weren't so beligerent, and I weren't already drinking, I might let it slide. You're entitled to your opinion, and I, by the powers vested in my by 2+2 publishing, am entitled to change your title.

BTW, the darker picture looks way, way better.

Edit: The girl in this pic is, should I ever venture down to the land of Oz, a good reason why I'd end up there. She's a blues dance instructor who lives in Melbourne, but comes to the states once a year or so to teach w/ a guy who lives in Sacramento. Anyone calling her fat is a moran who's likely gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to see she kept wearing a bikini after she was prego. but seriously, what was this chick thinking?