View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Last party session, 30/60 high

i think your play on 3rd could go either way- like you said, it will only force the bring in out, this hand reminds me of a lot of the 10/20 players on stars, they love the limp call. I also think that the 4th play is very good, i understand why people think that it is questionable but i like it against weak players, think of his betting hands- kqjt, jttx,jt89, maybe even a 3 suited gutshot. Anyway my point is that you are ahead of all of these hands, the raise forces out the bring in and early limp, which u wanted. He likely would have raised from later position with only you to "come through" with any hand that had you beat even the unlikely pair of jacks with other kicker. SO .. i think that you are def. ahead on 4th and should raise to thin the field, esp. against weak players. 7th is a tougher decision because his board screams straight draw and you dont want to be raised.. like the previous post... against a weaker player i would be compelled to bet, a stronger player i would check knowing he would not pay me off with a lesser 2 pair.