Default Re: CHI/ARZ Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Wierd, I thought the Colts were 5-0 too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Undefeated teams usually make the playoffs, though.

Colts. Playoffs. Think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one on the bears has won more than a playoff game with the team. The Colts have vastly more playoff experience (and success) than Chicago does.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are aware that the colts have never won anything? That doesnt sound too successful to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just stupid. They are the 4th/5th most successful team of the last 5 years by any reasonable measure. The haters love to point out that the Colts haven't won the superbowl, but unless you are the Pats, Steelers, Bucs or Eagles you'd trade your last 5 seasons for theirs in a heartbeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

They havent even been to a superbowl. I guess if your definition of success is doing real well in the regular season, and maybe winning a playoff game, then ok.. they have been successful.

(Im from New England by the way.. GO PATS)

[/ QUOTE ]
But it seems as if you are making a comparison of the Bears and Indy. There is NO comparison with history even going back to before Super bowls were played. Point is, recent history, Indy>>>Bears. I personally believe the bears are superior this year, but that not specifically the point here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt talking about the history of the Colts. I was talking the last couple years.