View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Party Monster Cash Conversion

Dear Timothy,

As mentioned in our PartyAccount section we have refunded the complete $14,405,786 to our players who have Monster freerolls available.

If you had any unused Monster Freerolls, you can log in to your PartyAccount to convert them into cash and see how the amounts were calculated.

We came up with what we thought was a fair and equitable distribution for each unused freeroll. Thus the determined values of the monster freerolls will not be changed

Praful
PartyPoker Customer Care

--------------------

So yeah, they stole our money we won't get it back I'm never playing there again even though I'm Aussie. From reading Party Gaming's financial reports and infering what damage recent events have done to them, there are actually in quite a [censored] financial position at the moment. They needed to cancel the monster (and steal our money) and then cancel their shareholder's dividends to maintain their cash liquidity. I never knew Party doesn't keep players funds seperate and they don't even have enough cash to pay all their players immediately. With their awesome cash generating ability gone, they are not a good place to play at.

Honestly, I hope they go bust.