View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 03:04 AM

Default Losing low limit players online: who are they?

For some reason I think about this all the time. I just can't put my finger on what type of people play low limits online with a blatantly awful and losing game. I personally don't get what kind of enjoyment someone could get with sitting down with $50 or something and just throwing it away when they could get a video game that lasts much longer or a lot of delicious turkey sandwiches. This is partially due to me being obsessive with everything I do and forcing myself to do it as well as I possibly can.

Does anyone here have any insight as to what groups generally compose the player base of losers in small stakes online? 12 year olds that used parent's credit card? College kids that saw Moneymaker win WSOP? Fat balding 30 year olds that haven't been outside in a month? High school kids that won some freeroll? Retarded people? Dutch hookers?

The only person I knew that was a big loser in small games online was the same age as me (20), but his game was just a crappy weak-tight one. I'm more interested in who the 75/50/5 maniacs and the 90/4/.1 loose passives are.