View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Girls don\'t care if your rich when your in your lower/Mid 20\'s

In 3rd world countries, women tend to think about starting family very early like late teens, even for wealthy girls they will start looking for successful dudes.

I’ll give you example from a girl I was with a few days ago.
I’m under 25, but a few days ago a young woman told me while having coffee that she likes “mature, nice, rich” guys cos she told me she doesn’t like this guy chasing her (Some guy we met in the club where I met her, everybody is young and loaded in that club, carpark all Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc) cos he’s not mature enough (He’s 25yrs old, CEO of a multinational electronics company in China, he’s from Malaysia). She hangs around with a lot of rich dudes. She looks mid-late twenties, sales executive for some electronics company (Prob her brother or fathers). She is very pretty, like 9/10. Very smart and sociable. Good friend, but she likes me. I sms her “I love you” by accident, and she replied “met too” (I love everybody)
Think of her as only good friend even tried not to kiss her but she kissed me so just played along.

She tells me I have a lot of drawbacks, I told her to help me fix it, she told me to open up saying I’m too mysterious. She doesn’t know jack about me except my age, doesn’t even know my name cos I told her in a language that she is not fluent at (Cantonese), doesn’t even know what I do, etc. lol

She was ringing my cell everyday, now I’m glad I changed cell number cos I just changed location. I’ll call her maybe once a month or 2 to maintain the friendly relationship.

This story is a mess but hope it relates to your question somewhat.