Thread: aba on HSP....
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 10:20 AM

Default Re: aba on HSP....

[ QUOTE ]
brian,

what was it like playing with these guys in front of cameras? did you get respect above the "hes an online player" sense? which guys that u met (if u hadnt already met them all) came off as cool ppl? did anyone give you hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had played with alot of them during the series. Everyone there is a smart person and they understand that if someone has worked his way up limits to 300/600 with 100 ante that thy are going to be very good at the game. So I was getting tons of respect (I think I was reraised preflop once and there is a hand between daniel and me where he doesn't raise the turn with the third nuts against me fearing I have him overset). I was defentily jabbed about being an online player adn was called "internet wizard", along with other names. Everyone was really nice except for sammy who was just annoying (I had played with him during the world series and we didn't get along then). Barry greenstien, jennifer harmon, eli elezra, phil laak, antoinio esfandiari, john dagastino, mike matasow were the people I enjoyed being around most.