View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 10:33 PM

Default Re: CNBC Online-poker segment (x-post)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Annie Duke was really good. Awesome debate skills!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is the guy who is leading the fight on Capitol Hill the 3rd best speaker in this group of 3 ?

This guy sucks at public speaking. He seriously needs to recruit someone much quicker on their feet than himself, to be the face for, and speaking on behalf of the PPA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't watched this yet, but it seems every time he's on TV, no one likes how he does in the appearance. Maybe he should hire someone better suited for dealing with the media to be the PPA president and Bolcerek could do what he's better suited for, whatever that is.

[/ QUOTE ]There was actually a funny post i read here months ago,around the time the original bill passed the house.The PPA president was here talking about one of his first tv appearences.A reader,not knowing the guy on tv was him,said "its great you guys got on tv ,but you should fire that idiot that you had representing you".Michael responded by saying "id have to fire myself cause that idiot was me" lol.He then admitted he wasnt a very good speaker and hoped to hire or obtain someone better suited for public speaking for debates.Funny story,but its been months now and he never got the "public speaker" he spoke of to help the PPA`s public appearences.