View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 06:42 PM

Default Re: $1500/month working from home...how?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I worked for Cutco for several years and am familiar. Top level sales people in these jobs are frequently lost to other top sales positions because the pay is not competitive. Assuming I worked 55 hours a week (very hard with self driven sales) I could do around 50-75k a year fairly easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thremp,

OP doesn't seem to be motivated to do much hard work. He's not gunning for 50k/yr plus. He only needs 18k. Given a product that yields a high enough commission, 6 sales/month may be enough to maintain his targeted income. He also has the option of selling other products to the same suckers err network.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't really call them suckers. They aren't buying the product. They are helping me. If he worked hard for 3 months than moved to doing 1 appt every other day he would clear 15k a year. God forbid he works hard for 3-4 days and takes the rest of the month off. ZOMG

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this was all for naught at this point. PS just announced they are staying (as well as neteller), so it seems to be all working out ok. Appreciate everyone that offered constructive advice...but I'm fortunate enough to be able to stick with what I was doing...for now.