View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 04:21 PM

Default Re: What do you call this?mental disease?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's called being 14.

It's usually cured with time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you need to be 14 to develop a crush on someone. It can happen at any age.

[/ QUOTE ]

But like this?

[ QUOTE ]
but dare not tell him/her nor even talk to him/her a word. He/she is in your mind all day and all night and drive you crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to give OP a sincere response.

I've met girls who have occupied my mind for brief periods. The difference is I'll eventually act on it (such as ask her out). If that doesn't work, I forget about it.

So I assume what's making you call OP immature is:

<font color="blue"> but dare not tell him/her nor even talk to him/her a word. He/she is in your mind all day and all night and drive you crazy. </font>

Maybe so, but there are people who are severely shy or have other personality disorders that make it terribly difficult for them to confront women. OR... To forget about a woman after being rejected. This could be due to a mental disorder or disease as OP suggests.

I don't mean this too seriously so don't take it the wrong way, but I would think as a mod you in particular, should first look at posts and determine whether they merit a sincere response before jumping in and making fun of it. I can see this post as being sincere.