View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Text Msg. Phone Sex

You can check out imdb.com and trailerparkboys.org there's some good discussions there about the show. It's beyond hilarious .... I remember the first time seeing it on TV I thought wtf is this ? It was so ridiculous I would change the channel because I was like this is to [censored]. 20 seconds later I was putting it back on for a little bit more it was just to addicting and then ya get hooked ;p I don't think there's a single person who could watch a full season and not have it be their new favorite show. Guns, dope growin, dope smoking, cigarettes, swearing galore, liquor and drunks drinkin rum right out of the bottle, Randy never wearing shirts, fukin the list goes on and on about ridiculous things on the show lol. The movie was hilarious to ... Lahey's [censored] talk ... "a surface to air nuclear [censored] missile" lol I laughed myself to sleep with that one ... just go buy the DVD's because I guarantee after watching it you will be HOOKED. Best fukin TV show ever created ... 2 smokes lets go!