View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Okay, Phil, why do YOU think this Act criminalized poker, I sure d

[ QUOTE ]

You write vehemently that "I have to respond to call you out on this. I have NEVER pushed another site, nor am I an affiliate. Your reference to Sportingbet is pure nonsense, I have NEVER mentioned them!!".

Read your post in this thread on October 2, 11:43 am where you said, in full:

"I think you can add Paradise Poker to that list. They're offering the same level of assurance as TruePoker (i.e. conditional on the banks). "

A poster in this thread had given a list of sites which deserved props for declaring business as usual, including ours. You answered quickly, adding Paradise Poker, then compared Paradise Poker directly to TruePoker.

Even if you did not know Sportingbet owned the Paradise Poker operation, you were clearly making a direct comparison between a site you seem to prefer and ours, for which you have developed a clear dislike.

I don't think that mentioning that site was in any way spamming or shilling by you, but your offering props to Paradise/Sportingbet was entirely inconsistent with your concurrent rant about how it was nonsense for Truepoker to say poker was not criminalized by this Act. The subsequent direct comparison can be fairly called "trying to steer players to another site you prefer" over ours.

I'll stand by the statement that you went on tilt over above. Imagine if someone had called you a bad name or had made some truly derogatory remark about your integrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

TruePokerCEO,

You are an awesome person and I really respect your stance and courage. Please ignore this idiot attacking you like a fourth grader, and please do not let him deter you from continuing to post. I will also look into your site and may take my business there.

Thank you,
Aseem