View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 05:14 PM

Default Re: A Quick Comment About Republicans/Dems, \"Whose\" fault IG Ban is...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blame is useless and timewasting. It is unproductive. Blame is reaching into the past. Ineffective people spend time looking for someone to 'blame'.

Solve the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blame is probably the single/only thing that the goverment is actually good at.

The problem won't be solved until the pendulum swings back away from the party of puritans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am talking about us when I say blame is ineffective. You may be right with respect to the problem not being solved until the pendulum swings away from the puritans. I would disagree with that and say that the problem remains, albeit a problem of a different flavor.

In any event, pointing fingers is unproductive. I realize many people are upset. I am too. I am trying to point out that the sooner we stop complaining/crying/finger pointing, and the sooner we start problem solving, the better off we will all be.

It is unproductive IMO for democtrat poker players to piss off republican poker players, and vice versa. The sooner we can come together and work on a common issue, etc. the better off we will all be.