View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:41 PM

Default Re: ***Official SSNL What Now? Panic/Don\'t Panic Thread

I am from Canada, and I am not going to do anything different yet. Once US players are officially out of Party I will reevaluate what site or what combo of sites offers me the max. profit potential.

I just hope Canada doesnt follow the U.S. regarding this law.

I know party wouldnt have done this without thinking of other options. Obviously the decision they made has costed them billions because of the law, so there is most likely nothing they can do, or they would have already tried (or will try soon). They will remain in business and seek new markets, so I am not worried about losing any money from them.

I am mostly worried about my rakeback provider and I hope they can continue doing business with me and party.

My winrate will most likely fall, but I do not suspect it will fall nearly as much as a higher/mid stake player's will fall. Most SSNL (100 and 200 nl) players suck, weather from the US or not. It will no doubt decrese but not by a large margin (at least I hope not). However, I can see how this would SEVERLY affect the higher stake players.

-Tickner