View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Create an offshore bank account

[ QUOTE ]
Hi folks,

We've been working with a payment provider which appears to have been ahead of the curve on this issue. Here's the deal:

They are a real bank, located in Europe, that will let you create a real bank account at their bank online (takes about 3 minutes to set up). At that point, you can fund your bank account with either CC or bank-to-bank EFT.

Since this is a real bank account, they do hit you with a $50 charge to set up the account (I think). But you're able to within minutes set up the account, fund it and then take the cash to any site they deal with.

It's my understanding that NO bank-to-bank transactions can be blocked. You also are able to get a Visa Electron card from this same account (not useful in the US I believe, but widely accepted across Europe).

We've not announced this service yet, but I'm curious as to anyone's interest in such a service. Have you seen something similar in your travels around the net?

Doug

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are considering doing this, you better "get crackin", because there will be dozens of others doing so.

As with all thing, this bill is only going to create a new industry. Yes it will slow poker down some, but it will not stop it.

If you think it will, then I suppose you also think hacks and file sharing have also been stopped [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]