View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Continuation Betting - Part One

[ QUOTE ]
i wish i knew how to c/r. also, i think a lot of my recent downswing has to do w/ finding bad players but then not playing well against them (like stooping to their level to play them). greg, would you say you have a 'game' that you try to always play (like find a table it works best on) or are you able to switch gears often and find yourself settling into the table conditions?

oh, and nice article.

[/ QUOTE ]

Delta,

I play around 26/19ish preflop, and that is my standard "game." I have been described by other 2p2ers as a "TAGish/LAGish" postflop player, and I would consider myself pretty aggressive. However, I sit at the tables with the biggest fish. I have to adjust my game throughout the session because my image is constantly changing (sometimes I want it to, sometimes a good or bad run of cards does it). So, it would kind of be bad IMO to say, well, now my image is x, so I would have to play like y, and this game isn't my strongest so I'm going to find a better table. During your session, you should be looking for tables that are better anyway, but you should technically already be sitting at the best tables, and therefore not want to get up. Thusly, your game has to adjust.