View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 06:26 AM

Default Re: A different sort of stats question

[ QUOTE ]
I always send out my worst sessions for review and nobody ever says "hey Origami, you're tilting".

[/ QUOTE ]

at the next review session I am going to pair you up with the roughest, toughest hardass I can find who's sole purpose for the review will be to rip you a new one if you screw up. seriously.

also I have a suggestion (it is something ive been meaning to do but havent yet myself). Go over each review you have had done and be really critical with the feedback you had. Every time you see "I think you should fold the turn" translate it to "FOLD FOLD FOLD YOU FREAKIN MORON, I WONT TELL YOU AGAIN". Look for common comments and make a compliation. you might not see the common comments until you collate.

you might even want to make a count of common mistakes and how much they cost you.

Housecalls and Str8 also do self reviews where they try and
a. count mistakes per 100 hands
b. calculate losses per hundred

all these are ideas that might be worth thinking about.

also i can tell you that you get great review feedback so you can review well. It is also possible that you might not be doing the things that you recommend....I know that I have this problem on occasions. I mean look at the self review I posted.....some terrible play in there that I would totally berate if someone else did it.

gl and c u next review session

ozi

ps Smurfs idea is a good one. He is doing a good job of bringing out the lag in many of us here on the forums. nh sir.