Thread: why boobs?
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 09:21 AM

Default Re: why boobs?

if you want the scientific defination....

scientists believe that breast/hip/waist proportion is more asthetically pleasing to men because (and I can't remember the exact proportions - I think something like 3/2/3) it suggests to them an ideal candidate for breeding - from thousands of yrs of breeding, men have felt that the proportional bodyshape implies the healthiest female for bearing kids - and while Miss America's of the last 20 yrs have gotten progressively skinnier, that breast/hip/waist ratio never changed - it's one of those instinctive things in nature - survival of the fittest, etc,

a lot of nature comes down to that... female lions pick their mate based on the health of their mane - the more vibrant and full, the healthier he is, and more likely he's won all his fights - women tend to make the choice on financial considerations, because that implies being supported and a steady stream of food/income, etc coming in.

having said that....I hope you have read up and informed yourself of not only the benefits but risks from those things...

RB