View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 01:34 AM

Default Re: Cryptologic - best room

I don't know why you would say Sun is the best, unless their rakeback is really massively the best (it may be, but i'm not aware of it) or they're playing at least $2/$4.

You can't do the Crypto bonuses at any level below 1/2, I think. WillHill and Interpoker are at least twice as quick to clear as the other sites at any level below 2/4, maybe even 3/6.

Given the unbelievably tight tables on the Crypto network, I don't find any of the others aside from WillHill and Interpoker even really all that worth doing. There are other bonuses around (at least until you clear them all) that are just about as good, with much looser players. I'm thinking b2b network in particular here, if you can do it.. heck even Absolute's rock garden is better than Sun/Plex IMHO.

And of course WPEX is rake free, which would I suspect give at least as good a return rate as Sun/PokerPlex bonus+unmentionable, and the tables could hardly conceivably be any worse than those on Crypto even if there are less games going at the mo (I wouldn't know, I've never played at WPEX, but I'm getting very tempted now it's pokertracker compatible).