View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 03:55 PM

Default weekly SNG: 3 players left, pocket 77 on the button.

Here is a hand i played in a live game. I think I played it pretty badly, but I just want to know what people would have done in my situation.

Here is the situation:
Only 3 persons left.
Stacks:
Me (Button): 4000 chips
SB: 5000 chips.
BB: 4000 chips.

SB has been really aggressive since the beginnning of the game. He is in a "raise/reraise or fold" mode since the final table, where he had used his stack (he was a huge chip leader) nicely. He is not a good postflop player, but his preflop skill are great.

BB is hard to label: unpredictable, sometimes too loose, sometimes too tight. Since the game is 3-handed, he did a lot of reraise all-in, mostly with pockets pairs or A-x (ace with good kicker... and ace with damn bad kicker like A-3). Not a good postflop player, neither a good preflop player... He is just a "little above average" kind of poker player.

Since the last 15 minutes, i did like 3-4 big raise preflop, and each of them got reraised (3 time by the guy on BB, one time by the guy on SB), and each time, I fold like a little girl. I'm usually a semi-loose aggressive player, with good skills postflop. In this particular game, I'm mostly tight-aggressive, but both vilains know my typical type of game.

Blinds: 150/300.
On the button, I saw 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I raise at 1000.

SB fold.
BB raise all-in (for the third time in my last 4 raises preflop), making the bet 4000 total.

Do you call here?