View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:19 AM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

[ QUOTE ]
I just glanced through the whole thread, and I must say that I'm extremely disappointed that Dids hasn't popped in. I promise you he's got some good stuff.

As for me, I'll go ahead and embarass myself thoroughly:

In junior high I had a crush on this girl. Long story short, her friends called me one night pretending to be her while she was listening in on three-way. I was told that she really likes me and wanted to "go out" with me, or be my girlfriend. The next day I walked up to the girl and started talking to her like she was my girlfriend, hilarity ensued.

As an asside, the very next day, after I was truely embarassed throughout the last 24 hours, I got in a huge verbal fight in the middle of class with the girl and her friend. When the class let out, the friend (same one that Punk'd me), approached me and started getting really bitchy. She cussed, I cussed, and I was really, really pissed off because she was giving me standard Black Chick attitude and I [censored] HATE that. Anyways, in front of half the god damn school, she starts hitting me. I'm keep trying to contain her without hitting her, but she probably got me a good 6 or 7 times. So yeah, I punched her. Its very important to start woman-beating at a moderately young age. I kinda regret it, but not a whole lot. I was extremely embarassed and overwhelmed, and after trying to hold back, I just punched the biatch. Her friends all lied for her, and nobody came forward on my behalf, so she got 1 day of detention, and I got 5 days suspended.

The worst part about it is that my mom and dad never believed me. Just recently, after relaying the story for the billionth time, they finally said they believed me. My dad was really disappointed in me for the longest time it seemed like, but he did say at the time that if what I was saying was true, he understood.

Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless your other stories are just made up, I can see why they don't believe you.