View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:47 PM

Default Re: 3+1 NFL Challenge - 2006: Week 3

199/200 over
221/222 over
209/210 under

Bills Jets over 34.5

This line looks so silly that I can't even work out where it came from. In the past I have made statements like that and chosen to fade myself, however I have since vowed just to always bet them.

The Jets are one of those teams that just fight and fight. It's likely that Coles won't get many shots at it this week as he appears to be a bit bashed up but there is more than one way to skin a cat.
I think this line is probably an overreaction to the Bills/Dolphins "game" last week, but I'm going to take a chance and blame that on the Dolphins being rotten.

Eagles/49ers over 42

I don't see either of these sides stopping the other for any length of time. I'm afraid that's all. Lots of points here for me.

Titans +11 at Miami Donkeys

Miami stinks, it's not official, but if I were an NFL employee then that's the first thing I'd change.
Until Monday night they were using the excuse that they'd had a bad game against the Bills and that Pitt made them look bad.
Bwahahahahahahahaha. Pitt made them look bad. That's simply great.
The reason that this is not the top pick is that Tenn look shocking also. I'm just more willing to bet that SD and the Jets are underrated than I am on Pittsburgh being a great side.
For me, 11 points is a lot in a contest that might have people crying at the badness of it all by the end.

Bears/Vikings under 34.5

I think this line being so "high" (Bears lines always make me lol) is an overreaction to the Bears beating a team of girls so easily last week.
I'm pretty sure that although the Vikings have their weaknesses, conceding 40 points to the Bears isn't one of them. I guess we'll see.

Lori (6-2 3+1 so far and enjoying it while it lasts)