View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 07:40 PM

Default Re: panel hand - turn - panel review

[ QUOTE ]
Unreal. We have at best 5 outs and we're getting 6 to 1. But we are so macho that having made a raise PF and fiddled a call on the flop, now we're thinking of *raising* because we have to fight for this pot. I wouldn't even be here but if I was, I'd fold without a second thought. I missed my BD draws and paired the wrong card. Mostly my opponent will have a jack and I am going to pay a minimum of two big bets to find out that I had no business staying in this pot.

What I want to know is, why bother learning about pot odds etc if I ignore them when it suits?

I suspect this hand has been chosen because we river something though or our opponent chose this hand to bet bottom pair all the way, so all those who think there is anything to do here but fold will be rewarded. But I sincerely hope not. Most times, raising PF, calling flop, raising turn, calling river will cost 4.5BB. My way would have cost 1SB. I like my way.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow dude, at least read the reads he gave in the first post. also, realize that most of the time you dont end up in a hand like this, and this is why the hand is interesting.

"5 outs at best" notrly.