View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Re: 9-11 Demolition Documentary..

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to bother with the videos, seems like a rehash of the same thing again, but I did encounter a bit of new information after going through some of the 5th anniversery programs. According to "Inside The Twin Towers", the chief engineer of the buildings managed to get up to the main damage of WTC1 about 30 minutes after the attack and saw that there was a major structural problem with the main elevator shaft - the core of the building. So the guy who knew the building the best knew there was a good chance they were going to at least paritially collapse in short order.

Add in the fact that even from the outside, you can see every one of the buildings that did collapse - WTC 1, 2 & 7, slowly sag over time. It's not as if the building were rigid and intact and then suddenly collapsed, that would be suspicious. No, if you look at the photographic evidence, all three show signs of distortion that gets progressively worse until structural failure occurs. This distortion occurs way before any "explosions", so unless someone wants to explain how "quiet explosives" were used, then they went with the conventional noisy ones, anyone sticking with the demolition theory is ignoring the evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I need to watch it again, but there are alot of witnesses that said there were explosions occuring not long after the plane hit. The way they explained it, there are several types of explosions necessary to set up the demolition so it falls onto itself.