View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:08 PM

Default Reasons for quitting sessions early? help me

ok so i have some kind of sickness. im not quite sure how to explain exactly what goes thru my head, but when i play cash game sessions, i QUIT very early into them if im up a few buyins early. like today, i played a guy 10-25 and won 2 buyins off him and just left, even though he was retarded bad and on tilt and i was hugely +ev in the game. i have ~80 buyins for that game so bankroll management isnt an issue.

i really dont understand it. back when i played sngs, no matter how i was running, i would play like 21035809238532 a day and just keep loading them up one after another without worry. its not like i have something better to do, when i get done playing i usually just browse posts, talk on aim, or play dumb video games.

basically, i think im having trouble motivating myself. i suppose it could be that i fear losing, but that has never been a real issue before for me, and again, bankroll isnt an issue, i dont play any games unless im VERY overrolled. i suppose it could be that i dont play because its not a necessity for me to play. i dont really NEED the money for anything, i have everything setup in my house, every material posession i need or want pretty much, basically i have to make a house payment every month and thats it.

how the hell do i motivate myself to play? i really hate that i cant make myself put in a long session. i feel like i just sit around and waste so much time doing nothing when i should be at least having 1 table up of SOMETHING. but no. help! holla