View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:37 AM

Default Re: *** Official NCAA Football Week of 9/16 Thread ***

Wonderful that we get all those games at one time. I'd get an extra TV in here (two already) but I suspect the wonderful system we have for providing viewers with game will have most of these on ABC regional, so no go.

Since the Michigan-ND game is on NBC, this seems like a great situation for the Charlie Weis Drinking Game (basically, drink when he's on screen, mentioned by name, and whenever he is described as a genius/brilliant, doubly so if it's for something that most/all coaches actually do, like self-scouting.) Seriously, excellent matchup, I think Michigan can get some pressure and stop the run. We'll give up a few big passes, but if that means a few more 3-and-outs and a turnover or two, I can live with it.

Offensively, we have the one thing we've lacked the last two years: a healthy and playing Mike Hart. I'll be praying for his continued health. We better be able to run because that O-line on pass blocking....ick.

I predict a close game, bizarre plays, bounces and calls, and a weird final score like 22-19 or something. In other words, a standard Michigan-ND game.

BTW, what lame-ass marketing name did Gameday come up with for this weekend?