View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Vegas trip report: A \"Rhapsody\" in six or seven parts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Part deux - bring it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Part 2-“The Goodtime sequence”
Day 2 begins at noon-ish by making a planned trip to check out Dominic’s recently vacated room just in case events bring me out to Las Vegas for more than just a vacation. It’s a nice place and Dom is a solid dude and accommodating if not weary host from his own Friday night escapades. He shows me around following by some small talk and he makes the obligatory offer to hang out. As he really looks like he’s just going to collapse in the next fifteen minutes I let him off the hook and he drops me back off at the Luxor and I immediately take a cab to the Palms.
Since I am apparently no longer able to lose at table games-and I’m not about to sit at some $10 min. table with the riff-raff so in I go and find that there are only a three blackjack tables open and the lowest has a $100 minimum; Quite honestly the minimum could’ve been “life savings” and I still would’ve gone for it. As before I get “cold-decked” and start losing a lot before I make a comeback from 2700 down-betting 2 spots at $100 a hand-and make it back to even.
A few hands of “Pai Gow” with the common folks at unexciting stakes and I head back to Wynn.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sucks

all hype and no meat