View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 06:03 AM

Default Amazing what my class had to say about 9/11

The teacher is thaught provoking to extent. He is cool. He is chill. He's a brotha. Well educated, liberal.

So he goes down rows asking what are feelings are about 9/11. Before he asks, he throws in "do you think it was hyped?, did you see internet docu-movie loose change ?"

he'll always throw in his own spin. Im not sure it's his belief, maybe just to stimulate a debate.

so 60-70% of class says "not sure if the gov't planned it or if it really was terrorists."

5% say loose change is correct. or govt was behind this.

1 girl. A muslim. Wearing traditional thing over head. Has no accent, meaning she's lived here at least 10+ years. says this;

"its pretty obvious Osama works for the FBI. If you dont know this, you are very ignorant. I wouldn't be surprised if two years from now they leaked this information. If you want to end the war, you Americans shoul appolagize to rest of world that you have hurt"

"america learned a lesson, yadda yadda, you should have seen this coming. ppl die in middle east and you make big deal over a few hundred poeple"

I sit and look around. not a word. everyone is like "hmmm, that makes sense" Effing bay area is sick.

I didnt say anything mainly b/c im not good at arguing. I'd need to sit and think for 5-10 minutes to come up w/ good counterpoints. Also, Im like tweak from southpark and am a pussy when it comes to speaking infront of large groups.

thanks for listening.

cliffnotes; muslim chik says this in my class;"its pretty obvious Osama works for the FBI. If you dont know this, you are very ignorant. I wouldn't be surprised if two years from now they leaked this information. If you want to end the war, you Americans shoul appolagize to rest of world that you have hurt"

"america learned a lesson, yadda yadda, you should have seen this coming. ppl die in middle east and you make big deal over a few hundred poeple"