View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 12:34 PM

Default Re: ***Official Week 1 FFB Bitch/Brag Thread***

(Scoring only [longer TDs or TDs out of position = more points, overall yardage counts for jack], 12 team dynasty league)

Bitch: Started Delhomme (21-39 for 186, no TDs, 1 INT), considered Plummer (13/26 for 138, no TDs, 3 INT), sat Pennington (24/33 for 319, 2 TDs). Cut Grossman (18/26 for 262, 1 TD, 1 INT) to get down to 3 QB roster limit. If I thought I could get any damn thing in trade for Plummer (I'd take a garbage pick in next year's rookie draft), I'd trade him off and pick Grossman back up. Even if Plummer strings some decent games together by the trade deadline, Grossman will be picked up by then.

Bitch: Cadillac Williams (8 for 22, 5 for 25 rec, no TDs). Was going to start Caddy and Julius Jones (17 for 72, 1 TD, 1 for 39 rec), sat JJ for my lone bright spot, Frank Gore (16 for 87, 2 TDs, 6 for 83 rec). Since Dom Davis went down in preseason, my other two backs are just waiver wire guys that would get a shot if the starter goes down (Verron Hayes, Michael Turner). Was hoping to pull off a trade for Westbrook, but haven't heard back, and it's not looking good. Please God let Caddy return to 2005 early season form, let Julius Jones keep his job, and let Gore continue to dominate.

Bitch: Joe Horn (2 for 25, no TDs). What the hell, man? Picked him up for a 2nd round pick in next year's rookie draft, wanting some short-term WR depth. With Darrell Jackson (5 for 47, no TDs) and Drew Bennett (8 for 106, no TDs) both supposedly dinged up, went with Horn and Larry Fitzgerald (9 for 133, no TDs). Thank God I grabbed Marques Colston (4 for 49, 1 TD) as my fifth WR last week, I think he's got potential to be one of the best rookie WRs this year... Antonio Gates-like size (big plus with Drew Brees at QB), apparently a big reason NO traded Stallworth was how much they liked this kid.

Bitch: Heap for no TDs.

Bitch: Tynes for only a FG and an XP.

Bitch: Vick to Crumpler TD for my opponent, double the pleasure double the points.

Requests: Get Steve Smith healthy for Delhomme. Let the Jets play the Titans every week. Same for the 9ers and Arizona. Let Julius Jones keep his starting spot, and TB should start riding Caddy again. For the love of god, give Fitzgerald some of that TD lovin'.