View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 03:12 AM

Default Re: My comments on WSEX\'s latest update and the missing names in the H

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well now players have a choice (well, they've HAD a choice all along with many sites who do not support software enhancements). They are free to choose where they want to play and some of those places are now HUD-free. So, take your business there and be done with the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

We were "done with the subject" until the owners of PokerAce started spamming this thread with posts about how great their software is and sugesting that everyone is going to leave WSEX until they allow PokerAce. This thread was about WSEX GM informing they weren't going to put names in HHs, that's it. HUD lovers should just accept his decision and "be done with the subject".

[/ QUOTE ]

for someone who labels themselves as a logical person, you sure misinterpreted the content and reasoning behind josh's posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 100% with Ali.
I don't think Josh ever remotely implied that everyone was going to leave WSEX without pokerace.

I also don't think he has said that his software is THAT great.
He has stated that it is only an aide and that it does NOT make the decisions for you and that if you are a lousy player without pokerace you will still be a lousy player with it.

He does take exception to the those who object to the ethics of using PokerAce on other sites and those who claim that it somehow does more than it actually is capable of doing (that it somehow makes the decisions for you).

To that end, he is actually stating that it is NOT as good as some anti-HUD'ers seem to think it is.