View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Kathy Liebert\'s unethical and improper table exploits

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't mean to be politically incorrect or whatever, but this is the kind of thing a woman would do. Men will punch you or whatever. Some women are sneaky and underhanded. What she reportedly did was really bad, but there is also partly a sort of cultural difference as in "Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus". What she did goes so much against the male code both in poker and otherwise. For women, this kind of manipulation is more common behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true! Men NEVER angle shoot or break rules at the table. BAN ALL WOMEN FROM POKER!

Betgo, you are a genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...sarcasm? To be honest, I have no clue.

My two cents for a situation that's already been exhausted: I think Liebert was out of line, but I think it's one of those situations where you don't realize the gravity of the situation until it's over. I tend to talk at the table (not like Matusow but I just like being social) and I remember once this guy was getting lucky every hand, and when the flush hit on the turn in a hand I was not in I said "well now you've got the flush..." The dealer shhhh'd me, and I realized my mistake. I'm sure she knew she was out line, but as far as it being an angle shot? Gee, I don't know. That said, it shouldn't deter the floor from giving her the same punishment either way. What she did was wrong.