View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news med

[ QUOTE ]
Wanting to watch Steven Irwin be killed is no different than wanting to watch Nick Berg be killed or a video of a kid being killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] and you know it. There is a world of difference between a guy doing what he loved and being quickly struck by something he never saw coming, by all accounts without blood, and a guy screaming and crying getting his head cut off, knowing that its coming. If you think the two are equivalent there is something seriously wrong with you.

[ QUOTE ]
Your interested in wanting to watch someone die, how they react as their dying etc...no matter how u try to slice it...thats what u want to see.

Trying to say watching Irwin's death is different than Nick Bergs is just BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're insane. One guy is accidentally killed by wildlife doing what he loved, the other guy is murdered by slow decapitation.

[ QUOTE ]

And I totally believe based on your interest in seeing SI die that you never got around to watching Nick Berg being killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't care less what you "totally believe", because you are a total idiot. You overreacted and are now trying to rationalize. Apparently 2/3 of people would watch the video, and I would wager it's not because they would think it would be "cool" or they'd "get off on it."