View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news med

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Borodog..your entire post just says...I want to see a person die..cuz I think it would be really cool to watch what happens to them before and right as their dying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. Go with that. I said it would be "cool." Right.

I'll ask you the same question. You click away everytime a documentary shows the Zapruder film?

[/ QUOTE ]

its been ages but i vaguely remember seeing it in JFK...but yes I tend to avoid the voyerstic versions of 9/11 coverage etc.

I avoided nick berg getting his head chopped off etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I have never watched it and have no interest.

[ QUOTE ]
If im watching a nature show and all of a sudden someone gets attacked that one thing.

But if they say hey...we have a video coming up where u get to watch somebody gets stabbed in the heart and we focus on them as they are dying...stay tuned!

I change the channel.
I don't get off on that kind of [censored]....you obviously do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a jackass if you can't understand the difference between having an interest in death and "getting off on it."

[ QUOTE ]
you went to the trouble of making a post about wanting to watch the video of Steve Irwin dying..so you obviously think it would be really interesting and cool to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop projecting. If I watch a documentary on the Holocaust it doesn't mean I think it's "cool."

[ QUOTE ]
Go watch the Nick Berg video instead cuz, hate to

[/ QUOTE ]

I have zero interest in watching it.

[ QUOTE ]
burst your bubble, I dont ever see this getting released...you know...cuz he like has to kids under the age of 10 and stuff--yeah i know...just tell em to change the channel right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's never released that's fine. Probably certain to be better for the family.

But if it's released, I'll watch it.