View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news med

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Borodog..your entire post just says...I want to see a person die..cuz I think it would be really cool to watch what happens to them before and right as their dying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. Go with that. I said it would be "cool." Right.

I'll ask you the same question. You click away everytime a documentary shows the Zapruder film?

[/ QUOTE ]

its been ages but i vaguely remember seeing it in JFK...but yes I tend to avoid the voyerstic versions of 9/11 coverage etc.

I avoided nick berg getting his head chopped off etc.
If im watching a nature show and all of a sudden someone gets attacked that one thing.

But if they say hey...we have a video coming up where u get to watch somebody gets stabbed in the heart and we focus on them as they are dying...stay tuned!

I change the channel.
I don't get off on that kind of [censored]....you obviously do.

you went to the trouble of making a post about wanting to watch the video of Steve Irwin dying..so you obviously think it would be really interesting and cool to watch.

Go watch the Nick Berg video instead cuz, hate to burst your bubble, I dont ever see this getting released...you know...cuz he like has to kids under the age of 10 and stuff--yeah i know...just tell em to change the channel right?