View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 06:34 AM

Default Re: It sure feels like he is ready to teach me a lesson....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im not looking to play such a big pot anymore now that there is a 4 straight and flush possibilities against a guy whose range could easily include those types of hands. im looking to check behind there and possibly call a river bet but even consider folding depending on the action

[/ QUOTE ]

My thinking exactly, I checked behind.

River: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
He instabets 666

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know. I agree with your line to this point and I probably call here for a few reasons.

The first is the worst: I'm building a mental database of times that I have been bet into like this (no one has ever typed out the number of the beast before).

It's an easy and cheap bluff for villain to peel off, given how the board has developed and the pattern of your betting.

OTOH, and as a matter of interest, how many times does does a low spade fold here, if raised all in?

And FWIW, if someone asked me to him on a specific hand here, I would say 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6x because in my small mental database, the majority of these weird bets seem to have some relation to the cards in the hand.