View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Monster Meta-Beat

[ QUOTE ]
Last Saturday when the jackpot was over 600K, I N-tabled some FR Monster $2/4 Limit until the jackpot hit. Since it hit on a $2/4 table (not one of mine), I got the same "the jackpot has been hit" popup a bunch of times at once.

Each time I clicked the "X" in the upper right corner. (I don't remember if there was an "OK" or anything like that in the body of the popup.)

Then I realized hey, since I was on the same type of table, I was supposed to have won something, like an entry into some freeroll.

Unless I'm illiterate, Party's web site seems to indicate that I was supposed to get an entry in the weekly Monster freeroll. But when I went to register for it, the "Register" button was disabled and the disclaimer said something like "check website for eligibility."

Apparently I win NOTHING and like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I the only one who thinks that the Monster promotion cannot possibly be worth the trouble of learning all the rules? Kind of like the game show Winning Lines.

Sadly, looks like this one's your fault, for knowing the system well enough to expect the freeroll in the first place.