View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 04:12 AM

Default Re: Did you win a seat in the ME via internet tourney??

1- PokerStars
2- 350$+20$
3- 7377
4- only once
5- yes, one big 2 outer I was down fom 54k to 20k after loosing AK to KQ and QQ to 77. I c/r AI a LAG LP raiser in a 3way pot on a 887 flop with 66. There was a reraise behind me and a call... oups

I was up vs A8s and KK, and rivered a 6 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

6- Kinda, I often make the money and get to the last 2 to 5 tables, but I'm a bad closer (really need to work on this). I had never tryed any WSOP sat because of this. But, back in the days, I used to play FPP or low buy-in sats to the sunday 200$+15$ and take the T$ to play SnG. I got good at that so when I saw the big 150 seats garantied, I figured I finnaly had an edge in a WSOP sat since I'm use to playing large field whit many winning spots.

With 234 spots and 600 plr left, I was chip leader with 220k, close to 3 times the 80k average stack of when we would get to 250 players. So with about 2 hours left I was conforatable enought to fold my way in.

7- when we got to 250 left, I all-in'ed every hand since I had 180k and 2nd leader at my table had 50k. They would have folded Aces insted of playing a pot with me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]