View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:02 AM

Default Re: im sick of the \'sad life stories\' during wsop telecasts

[ QUOTE ]
wtf, im a caring and emotional type of guy, but all these sad life stories are too much for me to take. like last week that little tidbit about the guy playing in the wsop is going to die in less than 6 months. and today the little kid with the distorted face. i mean, this is poker, im drunk and high watching this,, this is not Oprah for crying out loud! Seriously. total buzz kill.

ps-- and trust me im not the [censored] type, i just think there is a time and place for everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen LATB but that seems like "just poker". If that is correct maybe you should just watch thatt. But when someone has friends pitch in 10k for someone to play cards who won't be on this Earth in a year I think I can deal with it.

Then you've got DN who bothers a lot of people around here.... does a lot for many people. So you've got this young man who has his body burned up and wants to meet Daniel. What's the big deal? If it bothers you that much go get another beer from the fridge, come on back and enjoy some poker.