View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 09:06 PM

Default Re: If you were from a different galaxy.....

I'm sorry for replying to this so late, but whatever.
[ QUOTE ]

What you have stated is true, but everybody you know including your closest family or friends has a concept and an idea of who you are and it’s different than the concept that you have of yourself.
The perception or image that other people have of you, even people that see you and talk to you, is created by their mind. This perception is somewhat biased because it is derived with the consideration of how their perception of you will affect their own image of themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know. And I'm neither the image others have of me nor the image I have of myself. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but it seems like you have found a comfortable place to stop the perception process becasue if you can see it or hear it you can accept it as "Fact"
Nothing is a "Fact" unless you have decided that you don't wish to consider any more options or possibilities.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm, I don't agree there. Personally, I like the idea that you can only recognize ignorance; not truth. If that makes any sense. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It's not like I've relaxed into some belief system.