View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 12:30 AM

Default August Quest - First of 8 annoying updates

Thanks everybody for your response to my stupid $9.85 bankroll quest. I appreciate the faith - except for the .50 guess [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I took my roll to the .10/.20 game and played for what seemed an eternity (about 20 minutes) and was ready to gouge my eyes out. My five-year old daughter came in the office. She was eating yogurt, with a spoon. Just as I was about to grab the spoon and scoop out my eyeballs she said "Daddy, can I sit on your lap and help you play poker."

I agreed, and she told me only to play the kings and queens and aces and stuff. Good advice.

I left the .10 game and took $11 to .25/50 where after an hour I was able to graduate to a single table of .50/$1 with $23. After twenty minutes I split the $31 into two tables and played for two more hours until I got to $47 and went to a single $1/$2.

Two more hours there led to $87 and a whopping $27 in rake-back accumulated. I'm done for the night, but guess that I'm over the hump - and wont dump, my precious $9.85 bankroll.

Good luck with your games this week - I'll bore you again tomorrow.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]