View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 06:44 PM

Default Re: BVB rope toss - stars 10/20

[ QUOTE ]
He has tptk, the guy is really aggro, he is 3 betting any hand that beats up pf bar T9, there is no need to be scared of him folding a hand to the turn 3 bet, no one folds pairs in blind battles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean is probably right, this guy would probably call down with a worse K, a Q or a J after I threebet and lead lead, and I probably get more value from just jamming it into him here.

I used to have a really high AF when I played lower limits and now that I've been playing 10/20, I've been needing to slow down and let people hang themselves. This hand represents me overextending the concept.

So back the aikido thing, whoever asked about aikido, just look it up on wikipedia. It's a japanese martial art that consists of using opponents' strengths against, instead of just meeting force with more force, you go with the flow of the battle.

Anyway, let's say this guy is in the SB, I'm in the BB and i've called a preflop raise and this flop Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] shows up..

which hands are you calling to the river with and which and(when) are you raising?

A)K4o
B)QTo
C)J8o
D)KTo

The way I've been playing lately, I would just call them all to the river unimproved, and bet if checked to (probably checking J8 behind.) Is this advanced or oversimplified?