View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 01:50 AM

Default Hand 1 of 2 vs same guy

Hi,

Here's a 5/10 NL hand I played on Party today. I don't have vast stores of mined data, so I'm working on the 100 hands or so that this guy has been at the table. Villain is like 24/24 over that sample. He's reraising pre fairly often, and I haven't taken a stand at all. He hadn't seemed to be targeting me, but he's reraised me off my hand twice in like 5 hands, and this was the third time. I think he's had something decent, since my image is not that of a folder. He has 2000 and I cover.

6 max, 2 folds, I raise to 35 with KK, button calls, he makes it 115 (same as always) from the SB, I reraise to 350, 1 fold, he thinks for not very long and calls. Flop A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] , check, I bet 350 (because I'm dumb) he pushes, I fold.

I know this looks fairly straightforward, but here's the thing: I really doubt he has AA or QQ. Because of the recent past, he's gonna put in that 3rd raise with both (esp AA), I think. JJ OOP with a double stack, he probably calls. AK, I honestly think he'd reraise. So, I'm not all that convinced I'm actually beaten here. Still, it seems impossible to find out for a cheap enough cost. Any thoughts? This hand was dull, probably, but it sets the stage for hand 2. Thanks.