View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 04:37 AM

Default Aug 22 Hand Swap Signups

Want to swap hand histories with a fellow 2+2er and get great feedback? Want to have your ideas challenged and defend why you think the right play is correct? Join the SSSH reviews.

The next review begins Wednesday evening. (Posted the signups really late this time, sorry, but law school takes precedent over poker.) If you've participated before, then great, I'll happily pair you up with a partner of similar experience/expertise/quality of review. If you haven't, you need to conduct an inagural review first to make sure you're with the program.

So, if you've done a review before, e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com with your 2+2 name and the limit you play at in the subject line. Don't bother writing anything in the e-mail. If you have never done a review before, send an e-mail to SSSHreviews@gmail.com with the limit you play at and 2+2 name. Be patient, as it may take a few days to send a sample review for you to complete.

Signups end at 9 p.m. PST Wednesday. The swap is being administered this time by Disconnected as I am temporarily unavailable. I will not be monitoring this thread or the PMs in my box, so make sure to e-mail SSSHreviews@gmail.com with any review related questions and Disconnected will handle it.