Thread: PKR Beta
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 04:42 PM

Default Re: PKR Beta

Been playing real money on there since Friday. The ring games are very playable (and beatable).

Excellent customer service - I've had a reply to every single e-mail within a matter of minutes.

Traffic is low (as you would expect at this time), but had several NLHE ring games going simutaneously. It's possible to multi-table two tables without any problem. Haven't had a chance to try more than that yet.

The MTTs are more popular, esp. the ones with extra money added.

My biggest gripe is the sit and go structure needs looking at as the blinds are increasing too quickly at 8 mins a round. I feel they should be more like 15 mins.

No problem running McAfee security firewall or spyware/adware blockers. I can even surf poker forums whilst playing without any problems.

I'm working off my initial 50% deposit bonus quite easily, unlike some sites where it seems to take a lifetime.

All in all, I'd say it's a good site with loads of potential. People posing as a chicken can get on your nerves after several minutes, but you can always turn those functions off. I also like the idea that it's based in England and not elsewhere. It makes the site more accountable.