View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Poker Tournament Formula Revisited

[ QUOTE ]

It's our policy to recommend those books and products which are good and from which all our readers will benefit from. It's also our policy to steer our readers away from that material which is questionable. You can do a search and find many non-Two Plus Two books that have been recommended by me.

MM

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't need to do any searching. I am aware of your support for other books written with similar subject matter. It's simply a matter of how many times are we going to have to "revisit" information regarding this book.

There are a ton of other books out there that you can steer players away from, but when you start an entirely new thread, it just seems more personal than informative.

Obviously, I am a bystander to these threads as there is more inforamtion to absord daily, than I can find time to reply. It is just my opinion, which we are all entitled to, that I had to throw out a line for the dead horse being beaten. It's nice to see new ideas, whether you support them or not, in the arena of NLHE.