View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Big Pot Heads Up - Dealer Mucks Opponents Cards - Horrible Ruling.

[ QUOTE ]
hero is being a douche,

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, not sure where you came to that conclusion. I offered to give the guy in 1 seat his money back - which the floor confirmed would happen anyway.

I also thought I made it pretty clear that the player in the 1 seat didn't throw his cards away. He had them close enough in from of him that the dealer shouldn't have grabbed them (the dealer is the only one at the table that was clueless about this action). Of course a player has an obligation to protect their cards. But I think the point I have been trying to make is that the dealer made mistakes before this in his rotation and was being pushy.

The Borgata >>>>>>>>>> Caesers.

Also - to the guy asking about the Foxwoods comp: The regular at the table knew the floor pretty well and we were already short handed paying half-time. The dealer was a newbie in the middle of the night and made some goofy mistake and the regular guy talked the floor into the comp. I think this is the difference between a larger room that didn't need 3 bucks from 5 guys and a small room that needed 6 bucks from 10 guys.